I’ve been working on this latest piece here and there for a couple of days now, but after fussing with it, I found that my process was inefficient. Initially, after the pencil work, I took this into Illustrator and began to vectorize it using a combination of shapes and the pen tool. That ended up taking really long, so instead, I inked the original, live traced it, and began the refine process from there. In half the time, I’m already considerably further along.
For those who might have noticed, the previous nine posts were of projects past. As you might tell, I’ve been giving this site a makeover, and part of that included revisiting past projects so that it was consistent with my portfolio.